Sunday, July 09, 2006

julie's bday

The party was a huge success--great friends, great music, great beer. Bill wasn't so great, but it was because he was hungry and I forgot to feed him. And the geese and ducks didn't want to go in for the night. They were too excited having people here. The icecream was the best I've ever eaten (and Diane agrees), and the scones for the strawberry shortcake were the best as well. Funny thing is the guys made both. I've got a couple of good bakers over here, no doubt about it.

Amlan did a lot of very serious singing and music talking with Erin.







Dave even made it till 2, which is quite amazing considering his trip to Alaska and the rest of his busy life. Kurt spent the day in the office rumor has it, and it was great he was able to break away. Diane even broke away from her dissertation. I think I might be an academic loser. At least I got lots of the deck done and I cleaned the bathroom!




Happy Bday, Julie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home