Sunday, June 25, 2006

our isaiah tree

We have this beautiful old tree on the side of our driveway. It was hard to really notice it because there were so many other trees growing up and around it and through its branches. When Moe and Liz were here for the garage sale, we cut away a lot of those trees. Today the guys and I cleared away 2 of the 3 big piles of wood and the tree is really noticeable. It is one of the coolest trees I have ever seen. I've christened it Isaiah, because it just seems like an Isaiah. You'll see what I mean:



Here's a picture of the guys carrying some trees. It was pretty hot and they worked pretty hard. I thought I would get more fire wood from what we had cut, but most of the trees were fairly small. That's ok. Clearing them out will really save some of the other trees that weren't getting much air. It's looking pretty good along the drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home