Saturday, October 07, 2006

lots going on!

Hi again,

It's been a long time, but really, not much has been going on. It's going on week 6 of school, and it seems like it has taken me that long to even get into the groove, if I can even say that I have yet.

The good news is that this week has been awesome and I've gotten a ton of stuff done outside. Finally!

But first the hard news: Bill was slaughtered this morning at 9:05 a.m. It was pretty hard, but also not as bad as I thought it would be. I need to think about things a little bit more before I write about it, but I can at least say that he had no idea what was coming and he felt no pain. It was instantaneous, which made me feel a whole lot better. I will definitely write about it some more later because it seems to me like there is a lot to talk about, but in the meantime, here are some pictures of Bill. We thank you, Bill.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home