Monday, September 04, 2006

it's been a freaking long time!!!!



After not having posted for such a long time, I figured the above picture that Kurt took of Bill's butt seemed appropriate. Sigh....

It doesn't seem possible, but school starts tomorrow! It's been great that it is starting after Labor Day, and I love the extra week of summer that we now get. But still, there is so much left to do before winter hits, and school starting means that I will have to work hard at getting things done on the weekends. That's not such a bad thing, really, but still, it's just the whole idea of summer vacation being over.

But although I'm a bit bummed about summer being over, I have to say that this has been the most productive, fun, and peaceful summer that I have ever had in my entire life. I loved working outside from morning til night, and I loved seeing all the progress here. I'm very excited to start planning on what will go in the gardens, and all the other changes that I intend to make next year. Very exciting!

But first, here's some pictures that Kurt took at the "I don't want to go back to school" party we had at the goat this weekend. Surprising, no one got bloody drunk, at least as far as I could tell, and we had some kick-ass pizza which Shawn and Kristie helped me make. Not so shabby!

Rio and Watkins: (the real Watkins was getting ready to do a bike race)



Here is Liz and Shaun and Kristie's baby, Henna:



The man!:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home