Thursday, July 12, 2007

pete, the kayaking guy

So while Diane and I were kayaking on Friday, we kind of bumped into a couple of dudes. Pete was a guide, and offered to let us hang with them while they explored some ship wrecks. It was awesomely cool. Plus Pete had a really cool boat and used a strange paddle. And because I have such a great memory I can't remember what the paddle was called nor can I remember the kind of boat Pete had. Go figure. Pete, if you read this, feel free to throw some comments in here!

Ha!!! Pete took a picture of the front of his boat!:



Diane and me and Pete's friend (I'm brain farting but will remember his name in a minute. How embarrassing!!)







Obviously, Pete is also a photographer. I'll see if I can find the company that Pete works for in Bayfield. Brainfarting on that, as well!

Here we go: Living Adventure. Pretty cool. Ask for Pete!!

http://www.livingadventure.com/home.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home