Monday, June 04, 2007

farm name change???

so I was telling my friend Robert that I was switching offices at work, (I'm now rooming with Diane), and that we were feng shui-ing it so that perhaps we could actually get smarter and do some good academic work. He suggested that I consider the new feng shui fad that makes use of goat intelligence--goat shui. It worked! Totally. Diane and I are now brilliantly smarter than ever, and our thoughts are flowing like never before. (It's a shame they aren't academic thoughts, but we're pleased they are flowing at all. One must be grateful for small favors.)

Anyway, because there are already Drunken Goat products out there, I've been a bit concerned about our name. How do you all feel about "The Goat Shui Farm?" Or something along those lines?


I'm heading to "the Goat shui" for some fire-baked pizza!
I'm eating "goat shui" fresh eggs with fire-baked bread!
Going to "the goat shui" for the next progressive dinner?
Is Neely cooking some "goat shui" for dinner? (Just kidding.)

Hmmm.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, now that I understand the whole new name thing I like it!

Elise

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger neely said...

Hi there!!!

Aren't you supposed to be coming here soon? I can't remember the exact date. Let me know so we can plan a bonfire!

I'm glad you like the name change. I do to, although I wonder how many people will get it if they don't see how it's spelled? Anyway, it will be interesting to see.

Hurry here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home