Tuesday, May 08, 2007

the goats

have been out now that it is warm. I've set up some different areas for them to enjoy the new grass, and boy, do they completely eat it down to dirt! I do love these portable fences--we can move them around each day. I'm setting up a new one when I get finished here, and they will be eating all day. They certainly have not been needing as much hay, which is pretty nice.



The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side of the fence!

Doug visited last night with a friend of his, Amalia. He's heading out to Germany this next week to work as a really smart dude doing something with computers and stuff that I can't even begin to understand. What I do know is that the animals love him. Station sat on his lap, the male turkeys tried to jump on him, and Lily just enjoyed the petting!



Sweet Vanna:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home