Friday, May 25, 2007

sigh......

So it's the 24th already, and I have no new work pictures. I've had to redo a comps question, so have been doing some more sitting. I'm really itching, though. The weather has been all over the place, from the upper 80's to a bit of snow. I planted some dill that the guys got me for Mother's Day, and some climbing peas. Can't wait to see if everything grows!

Anyway, back to writing. Hopefully this will be the last writing weekend in a while! At least as far as intensity level goes!

Here's Vanna chilling:



I usually run by this field, and thought it was so beautiful now that it is turning green:

4 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Comps seem to be a bigger deal than they should be for many RTC students. Sometimes the students make it that way, sometimes certain profs do. Oh well, I imagine you're done with your rewrite by now and can move on to your diss proposal. And to spring planting, or whatever is going on at the farm these days. Ahh, summer in the Copper Country...

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mike. I don't quite get it, because I think my paper is certainly up to par with others I've read. The good thing is that it is forcing me to really know what I know. Maybe I didn't stress out enough!!!

Anyway, I did plant some stuff today, so let's hope we don't get any frost!!!

How's life for you??? You going to be here this summer at all?

Neely

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ok. Trying to buy a house. I may come up in late Aug. or early Sept. I'll let you know if I do.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger neely said...

that would be awesome if you made it up! make sure you let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home