Tuesday, May 23, 2006

poor bill

Bill is sick. He has the runs. Badly. He stinks. He moans and sighs. He makes noises like he's nursing. He got out yesterday, and the good news is that when he saw me he started heading my way until Vanna decided she wanted to play. Then he freaked out a bit. Vanna is freaked out by bill, too, I might add, and it's pretty funny to see them both jumping all over the place.

Called the guy we got Bill from and he said 2 other pigs had a cold as well. I'm not happy, but we already love Bill and we don't want to give him back. Hopefully he will feel better soon!

The ducks and geese made it into the yard today. I can't wait until I can get them out of here. On one hand, we really get a chance to get to know them, on the other, they are total pains in the butt, stink, and keep me up all night. When we are critter free I probably won't be able to sleep.


Sometimes, though, I forget what a clean, and clean smelling, house is.

Great, the geese just knocked over their water and the whole cage is flooded. Yippee...poop mud!

The weather has been totally awesome. Need to get out there kayaking, and soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home