Thursday, July 12, 2007

back at the goat, meanwhile,

Adam came up with a brilliant idea for the outdoor bread/pizza oven! Since I have such an extensive tire garden, he thought it would make sense to fill some with sand, stack them, and use them as the support for the oven. Brilliant. Here's some pictures of that process:



I should explain here that they are stacked 3 high and will be covered with stones that we are in the process of digging up. The stones seen in the following pictures were dug up from behind the horse barn in front of an old cold cellar I found. Pretty cool. I also found some really big ones behind the old house. Unfortunately, I also dug up a huge bees nest. Haven't checked it out yet today. Hopefully they are no longer hanging around. Bummer that I had to mess up their nest. Sure didn't mean to!

Oh, and here's a picture of the prayer flag that I bought in Bayfield:




Me, Liz, and Ash:



Diane and Ash:



Vanna, sleeping on the job:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home